EOBD Code Reader - Live Data, Tech Tips
• The Autel AL419 enables fast and easy-access to any vehicles EOBD (Petrol 2001on and Diesel 2004on) diagnostic codes and enables the cause of the illuminated engine check light (MIL) to be established.
• Built-in data library with lookup function.
• Clear, concise DTC definitions generic to all EOBD compliant vehicles.
• CAN enabled, retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes.
• Unit then turns off MIL light, clears codes and resets monitors.
• Additionally, will read and display the live ECU/PCM data stream.
• Gives a live display of O2 sensor data.
• Updateable via web with USB cable included and will link with a PC, enabling printing of stored data.
• Patented One-Click I/M Readiness button to eliminate drive cycle guesswork using colour-coded LEDs and audible tone.
• Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
• Loaded with troubleshooter code tips and repair information.